恭禧發財!
새해 복 많이 받으세요!Another celebration and another non-workday! (Why am I always happy about not going to work huh?) Happy lunar new year everyone! Is this your lucky year? I was born on the year of the Tiger, I am not really in to the fortune thing but curiosity got me and I've been doing some research about what is in this year for me. I found out that this year is going to be smooth flowing as per Chinese horoscope. Good business and money would be attainable this year but I should not be emotional about a lot of things because things might backfire. Hmmm, interesting, though I was thinking about more adventure this year and oh I must be less emotional this year hahaha! Which I have no idea if I could do since I will not be me if I was less of that. (lolz) But anyway people, let us not all forget that destiny and all that shizz are made by our own decisions. These are just guides and if you are good things are bound to come back better. Don't you agree?
Second update in month! I haven't been blogging for so long that I forgot how it is to make a blog or to update one at that. (wait did that made sense?)
So what's up?
Well nothing much really. After the holidays things went back to the way they were, work then go home with the occasional winged dates with friends. However, I do promise an update soon and I am crossing my fingers for that. I guess I need to work on my layout first, my layout is pretty boring.
toodles~
anacLeta ^^
Lets dance!

No comments:
Post a Comment