It was due to my longest hour inside our bathroom, regret filled me as I emptied my somersaulting stomach with everything I ate during the weekend (ugh I'm such a glutton).... and suddenly an epiphany. I WANT TO BLOG AGAIN.
I knoooow it was so random and truly not your very interesting story of how a blog like this came to be. I seriously don't know why I made a new blog while my Multiply is still up and running. Well technically, but the people there are suddenly gone and the awesome world of Multiply disappeared and turned in to a online shopping site. (and to note my last update was totally last 2010!) I miss the interactions, and how people take time to stop and read your thoughts.
Let us get back to basics. I bring you back the raves, the rants, not so emo-posts (I promise!! Got older and wiser lolz), and shameless documentary of my life.
So with out further ado... Hello new blog!
love,
currently wishing a hot caramel macchiatto~

No comments:
Post a Comment